[Opensim-dev] Crash on 0-.7 RC2 when deleting object... anyone recognize this sort of thing?

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 17:09:09 UTC 2010

Since I changed to 0.7 RC2 I am finding I get a crash ever time I try
to delete an object that I placed in the region as a test...  the two
lines before Opensim.exe crashes are as follows:

Opensim.exe Opensim.log

2010-06-29 17:54:51,663 DEBUG -
OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.AsyncSceneObjectGroupDeleter [SCENE]:
Starting send to inventory loop
2010-06-29 17:54:51,666 DEBUG -
OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.AsyncSceneObjectGroupDeleter [SCENE]:
Sending object to user's inventory, 1 item(s) remaining.

In Robust.exe console I tried to delete it explicitly and get (also
note the two "Asset not found repeated lines)

R.O.B.U.S.T.# delete asset fbf865be-f4ac-41ce-b519-3f776b48a5df
Asset not found
Asset not found

Note I was able to edit, change the size and rename the asset in world fine...

2010-06-29 17:54:49,654 DEBUG -
OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.SceneObjectGroup [SCENE]: Storing Ai
Austin Object to Delete, fbf865be-f4ac-41ce-b519-3f776b48a5df in Openvue

I can report it in mantis if that would help, but it seems a bit
extreme to crash for so simple an operation, and possibly easily fixed.