[Opensim-dev] Ready for 0.7RC2

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 14:39:30 UTC 2010

On 29/06/10 15:16, Diva Canto wrote:
> Devs,
>
> I'm getting ready to produce 0.7rc2. Nebadon mentioned one last minute
> buglet in OARs that probably needs fixing, so I'll wait for that. But
> here's what's coming:
>
> I changed the MySql driver in 0.7-post-fixes back to the old one and
> removed the "Old Guids" from the connection strings in the .example
> files in that branch. Hopefully this driver will produce no grief in
> migrations.
> Note that master head still has the new, problematic driver. I only
> changed the driver in the post-fixes branch.
>
> RC2 has a myriad of little bug fixes that have been identified in RC1.
>
> But, as I said, I'll wait for Justin to fix the OAR issue before I
> actually produce rc2.

I'm not actually aware of what this issue is yet.  Is there a Mantis?  Is it related to my change to ignore to make oar
saving ignore UUID.Zeros (which I thought was very minor but I may have slipped up).

I haven't been following all the mailing list stuff for a few days due to time pressure.

With any luck I should get an opportunity to resolve the problem today once I know what it is.

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org