[Opensim-dev] Commit fee3b3 - [groups] section

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 19:30:34 UTC 2010

Yep, this was a problem in my merge of 0.6.9 sections into the 0.7
opensim.ini.example base.  I had not spotted the change of variable
name needed.  I will make a note in the 0.7 upgrade Wiki to help others.

I have a working flotsam groups setup in my test 0.7 system
now.  Thanks Michael and Jor31.

Melanie write: