[Opensim-dev] Hypergrid HG1.5 location within reach of 1000,1000

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 20:14:57 UTC 2010

Hello, does anyone have a 0.7 RC1 HG 1.5 enabled region within the
required distance of 1000,1000 I can use for tests?  I.e. up to
5000,5000 max say.

Let me know the link-region line for you if so.  Thanks.

You can try a link to our welcome region Openvue which is at a local
grid location of 1000,1000 (if we are up) via

link-region dddd dddd virtual.aiai.ed.ac.uk:9000:Openvue

replacing dddd dddd with the position on YOIR grid you want my region to appear