[Opensim-dev] Commit fee3b3 - [groups] section

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 19:26:41 UTC 2010

 > eliminate SimianGrid [Groups] section from GridCommon.ini.example
as per Nebadon
 > this is only used by SimianGrid and is now in SimianGrid.ini

Justin, I don't think this is the complete answer to the
problem.   Its clear that the if groups is enable and you
select    Module = GroupsModule that it starts to look for parameters
in Opensim.ini that must be Simian Grid related (GroupsServerURI ) as
they don't exist for the Flotsam module - as far as I am aware
anyway, and I think I am on the latest version with all fixes.

2010-06-19 18:25:07,882 ERROR -
OpenSim.Region.OptionalModules.Avatar.XmlRpcGroups.XmlRpcGroupsServicesConnectorModule
Please specify a valid URL for GroupsServerURI in OpenSim.ini, [Groups]

See information at http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=4785

Maybe Nebadon can comment or resolve this?