[Opensim-dev] Typo in list of ServiceConnectors in Robust.HG.ini?

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 17:44:14 UTC 2010

Diva wrote:
>There's a typo in Robust.HG.ini which I already fixed in master and
>0.7-post-fixes heads. It's XInventoryInConnector, not
>XInventoryServiceInConnector.

I corrected that in my Robust.HG.ini and tried again with my manually
migrated database and setup.. and have made much more progress.  My
regions are all up with their content apparently all in place and
scripts operating. My avatar now has inventory and looks as
expected.  Note the avatar starts off in T pose on login.

I am still working on four other issues at present:

1. The -loginpage web page still does not appear, and I have reported
that on mantis as issue 0004781

2. I still do not get map tile images served to an
http://.../?method=regionImage URL (though the internal viewer map
tiles are fine) and that is reported on mantis as issue 00004782

3. I get an Opensim.ini crash around the time the region handshake
takes place if I have Flotsam groups enabled... wI am wondering if
the setup assumes Simian Grid Groups settings given the messaages?  I
have reported this as mantis issue 0004785

4. I see one unexplained error message about plugins in Opensim.exe
logs which I will report if the Devs think it is not something obvious.

2010-06-19 18:25:07,694 ERROR - OpenSim.Framework.PluginLoader`1
[PLUGINS]: Plugin Error: Type 'OpenSim.Data.IGridDataPlugin' not
found in add-in 'OpenSim.Data,0.5'
    at Mono.Addins.RuntimeAddin.GetType(String typeName, Boolean
throwIfNotFound)
    at
Mono.Addins.AddinSessionService.InsertExtensionPoint(RuntimeAddin
addin, ExtensionPoint ep)
    at Mono.Addins.AddinSessionService.InsertAddin(IProgressStatus
statusMonitor, Addin iad)