[Opensim-dev] Release 0.7 RC1 Test Feedback

Michael Cerquoni nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 17:39:51 UTC 2010

Thanks to diva the primmesher issue is resolved in git hash :
1e7ce6dbced67350214f921566f39a3d1413e9bb

this version stops the spewing error and also highlights the UUIDs of the
broken prims for easy location in the database, the UUIDs will print in the
error message now, if you come across these errors when migrating please let
me or dahlia know about if if you can hunt down the prim and are able to
share a copy we would like to see them.

Thanks again diva for this awesome fix!

--
Michael Emory Cerquoni - Nebadon Izumi @ http://osgrid.org