[Opensim-dev] Script [on_rez] not working 0.7RC1

Jor3l Boa jor3l at foravatars.com
Fri Jun 18 16:53:18 UTC 2010

Check on mantis: http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=4775
-------------------------------
Seems like rezzing an object from another object is not working, here is a
repro:

- Create a box with a new script:

default
{
    on_rez(integer n)
    {
        llSay(0, "Script running");
    }
}

- Take to inventory and do a manual rez, the box says in chat 'Script
running';
- Create another box with this script:

default
{
    touch_start(integer n)
    {
        llRezObject("Primitive",llGetPos()+<0,0,1>,ZERO_VECTOR,llGetRot(),1);
    }
}

- Add the Primitive box you toke before to it and click.
- The primitive box is rezzed but there is no chat.

Expected: Primitive box says 'Script running' on rez;

Ubuntu Server 10.04, mono 2.4.2

Can repro or is just me? I'm using the default script engine.