[Opensim-dev] Release 0.7 RC1 is out

Jor3l Boa jor3l at foravatars.com
Thu Jun 17 14:20:53 UTC 2010

Just to ask, is my first time running OS grid mode, reading the set up here
: http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Configuration#Running_OpenSim_in_Grid_mode it
says something about "The addresses and send/receive keys will vary
depending on the grid you are connecting to, and the grid operator should
tell you what values to use." I thought it was some kind of security keys
(server side) to validate the user trying to connect a region to the grid,
is there a way we can control who is connected to our grid? eject, ban-unban
regions (by IP) or something like that also control how many region the user
attachs to the grid?

Not sure where to ask, sorry if is the wrong place and sorry for my english
:)