[Opensim-dev] SOG refactoring?

Cristina Videira Lopes lopes at ics.uci.edu
Mon Jun 14 22:46:15 UTC 2010

This concerns some internals of the simulator itself. When Adam is
done with this, not much will be immediately visible to users. But it
will allow OpenSim to play well with viewers that have completely
different ways of representing of 3D objects (e.g. meshes).

http://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/opensim-dev/2009-December/008098.html