[Opensim-dev] SOG refactoring?

diva at metaverseink.com diva at metaverseink.com
Mon Jun 14 16:03:31 UTC 2010

Hey Adam,

That's great news! We were talking about it yesterday in the IRC; SOG
reconceptualization seems like a daunting task, but it's very much needed.

It looks like you already have something going. Would it be possible
that you make that work in a public branch, so that we all get
psychologically conditioned for what's coming?

Thanks,
Crista