[Opensim-dev] Request for Participation : Open Source and Technology Track at SLCC

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 17 00:47:00 UTC 2010

On 14/07/10 21:08, Meadhbh Hamrick wrote:
> Heya!
>
> Doing cool things with Snowglobe? Or with libomv? Or with _fill in the blank_?
>
> Integrating interesting technologies with Second Life or OpenSim?
>
> Maybe you're developing your own viewer? Or trying to squeeze a viewer
> into a web browser...
>
> Whatever you're working on, if you think it would be of interest to
> the Second Life community and you feel like sharing, consider
> developing a talk for the upcoming Second Life Community Convention.
> You can read more information about the convention @
> http://slconvention.org/ and can submit a talk proposal at
> http://www.slconvention.org/convention-details/submit-a-proposal/ .
>
> Or... feel free to ping me with questions and comments...

Hi meadhbh.  I would have loved to come (and to submit a talk) but unfortunately I didn't think about this enough in
advance and all my planning is set wrong for this year.

But I'll definitely have it on my mind for next year if they'll still let OpenSim folks in :)

Good luck with the track!

Best Regards,

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)