[Opensim-dev] Request to add region name to DEBUG line for scripts starting

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 11:01:41 UTC 2010

There is a very useful diagnostics line in the Opensim.exe console
log (Opensim.log) hat gives the UUID of the staring script, the UUID
of the prim its in and the X,Y,Z position f the object
involved.  Very useful for tracking down issues.

But I note there is no Region stated.. so if you have several regions
starting up in a single Opensi.exe, then its not clear where the
scripted object is.

I think Justin may have added this diagnostics line a year or so ago
when we were tracking down some issues at that time.  I wonder if the
region name can be added in between the @ and < when a dev is next
looking at that area of the code?

2010-07-01 11:38:08,017 DEBUG -
OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.XEngine.XEngine [XEngine] Loaded script
GraffitiBoard Test.GraffitiBoard, script UUID
0c21646a-917b-48bf-acce-dd98eaa302d5, prim UUID
0ccb2a4d-bf49-4b87-be72-3604d133acee @ <114, 148, 30>