[Opensim-dev] OpenSim 0.6.8 binary packages released

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 15 16:23:30 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

Today, I produced 0.6.8 binary packages.  These are not installers - they're zip/tar.gz archives of
a built 0.6.8 source release with the source folders removed,

These packages also have a very few minor tweaks in order to make things easier for the first-time
OpenSim user.  For instance, OpenSim.ini.example is pre-copied to OpenSim.ini, something that
existing OpenSim distributions and the old 0.6.6 installer were already doing.

I have already updated the wiki front page and the downloads page to link to these packages.
However, if anybody wants to check them then I'd appreciate that very much.

I removed the old 0.6.6 Windows installer from the front page though it is still linked on the
downloads page.  Front page installer links can be recreated once/if we have 0.6.8 specific install
packages.

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org