[Opensim-dev] [Opensim-users] Very Unofficial OpenSim London Meetup

Chris Hart Chris at codetorque.co.uk
Sun Jan 10 17:19:48 UTC 2010

Lol - too many beers and there may be tilted capsules indeed. We could
all wear plywood box badges - I suspect making full-size prim hair would
be quite an undertaking.

There are a few mugshots around of at least Justin and myself, head to
http://twitter.com/justincc and http://twitter.com/dstrawberrygirl if
you must.

Should be fun :)

Chris