[Opensim-dev] OGP module and the grand re-factor...

David W Levine dwl at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 6 17:23:45 UTC 2010

I gather the current grand refactoring is washing up on the shores of the
OGP module (which is hardly surprising) So, I'll raise my hand and say
"I'll make sure it gets sorted out" I gather Melanie and DIva are looking
for that hand raise, so here it is. Since I'm also about to look at adding
in X.509 based counterpart validation to the code this month, I'll be in
there anyway. So... Lets sort out what's needed to make this as painless
as
possible for everyone.

- David / Zha