[Opensim-dev] User services refactoring status

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 20:44:54 UTC 2010

I have a lot of the newest .NET implementations that use sqlite :)

I thought we agreed to make the necessary changes to all of the
current supported database adapters or /secure support/ on doing that
/before/ we make the changes *not after* that outdate one of them.
Apparently you don't subscribe to this.

Regards

Teravus