[Opensim-dev] Leaving Project

Len Brown lenwbrown at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 14:56:09 UTC 2010

Dr. Scofield,

This is a two month old debate and issue, but since you quoted me from back
on November 23rd, I'd like to offer a bit of an update for you.

After I'd been assured by others that my arguments were unsubstantiated I
was also assured by members of the development team that I would be
personally contacted to assist in some areas of development.

I received no such communication from a single individual, even after making
cash donations to certain persons (as well as OSGrid) as a means of saying
thank you to them for the hard work they have done.

As a result, I've spent the last month and a half doing my own custom work
on the project and have stopped waiting for good intentions from those
claiming to want my assistance.

- Len W. Brown
     lenwbrown at gmail.com