[Opensim-dev] Status of presence refactor?

Fly Man fly.man.opensim at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 13:40:18 UTC 2010

2010/2/23 Cristina Videira Lopes <lopes at ics.uci.edu>

> Let's bring the focus of this thread back. We're about to merge the
> presence-refactor branch into the master branch, and then we'll need
> testers, some of us will be working overtime to fix the bugs, and hopefully
> Fly-Man- will update Wiredux sometime soon. Then a big effort in
> documentation will start.
> There's a lot of work to do. The last thing we need is switching
> development tools.

Uhm, at this moment there is no Wiredux that will work with master or
presence-refactor.

The version I am developing for my own grids is not nearly finished up so
don't expect a new version of Wiredux within the coming 2 months.

And as I heard, there's about 4 groups working on the followup version of
Wiredux so I find it strange that my name comes up for Wiredux as there's
enough other ppl working on it as well