[Opensim-dev] Status of presence refactor?

diva at metaverseink.com diva at metaverseink.com
Sun Feb 21 17:42:30 UTC 2010

News: the SQLite connector is done and working in the presence-refactor
branch.

UserAccount data is automatically migrated into the new table. People
using SQLite-powered OpenSims will have to reset the passwords manually
before they are able to login (with console command "reset user
password"). This does not affect MySql-powered opensims, only SQLite.

Hopefully Melanie_t will finish Friends today.
We'll be ready to merge any time now.