[Opensim-dev] Opensim beginner

Michael Cerquoni nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 17:00:35 UTC 2010

a good place to learn how to use OpenSimulator is OSgrid, (http://osgrid.org)
it is totally free to join and run your own sim, a lot of people start off
on OSgrid, learn the basics and move on to their own projects.  you can also
join the web chat on the website and talk with others using the software to
learn more about their experiences, and also explore our forums too at
http://osgrid.org/forums

Hope this helps you.

Michael Emory Cerquoni - Nebadon Izumi @ http://osgrid.org