[Opensim-dev] 64-bit windows ODE

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 15 00:58:28 UTC 2010

On 14/12/10 17:13, iao at st-andrews.ac.uk wrote:
> Is it possible to compile a 64-bit windows DLL of ODE that will actually work.
> I have attempted to compile the library using different compilers but have not
> been able to build a DLL that OpenSim would load.

You should be able to build one with the instructions at

http://www.onikenkon.com/ode/ODE-x64-windows_build_instructions.txt

There's also a prebuilt one in

http://www.onikenkon.com/ode/

In addition, you may also want to specify -dNODEBUG manually in the Visual Studio preproecessor properties if you
encounter problems with assertions (whether these are serious problems or not remains to be determined).

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org