[Opensim-dev] config changes for HG

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 16:38:22 UTC 2010

>I shifted my testign feedback on 0.7.1 dev master latest versions to
>some Mantis reports as requested (5258 and 5259).  I am not yet able
>to do HG teleports or get FreeSwitcy working, but other elements are
>now back in shape so I have a basis for further testign on the Openvue grid.

It would be helpful if Diva and Melanie can take a look at those when
they get a chance as the configs are a bit mixed up just
now.  Including some issues reappearing with defaults being wrong (or
the comments about defaults) being wrong - one or the other.   E.g. I
just spotted this in Robust.HG.ini where eitrher the Realm value is
incorrect, or the comment is incorrect. I added it as a note to oen
of the Mantis entries.

; * This is the new style user service.
; * "Realm" is the table that is used for user lookup.
; * It defaults to "users", which uses the legacy tables
; *
[UserAccountService]
     ; Realm = "useraccounts"