[Opensim-dev] how to get hold of OpenSimBase

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 29 06:25:44 UTC 2009

Ok thanks. Will take a look.

Is deploying it still just dropping the dll in or do I need to do something more?

Regards

Olli

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Oct 2009, at 03:47, "Frisby, Adam" <adam at deepthink.com.au> wrote:

You need to build a special type of module called an ApplicationModule – they aren’t used that much so the documentation is a little lacking; but take a look at the RemoteAdminModule for an example of a AppModule.

Adam