[Opensim-dev] The notion of "core" ... looking ahead

Kyle G create at reactiongrid.com
Tue Oct 20 13:47:02 UTC 2009

Morgaine thanks for the excellent summary of our options.  I now understand
how opensource works a little better & see the logic on both sides of the
argument. Whatever the core dev's decide to do I am sure will be done fairly
now & I will not bother about this issue anymore...Thanks for keeping us in
the loop as much as possible...