[Opensim-dev] [opensim-core] snowcrash's contributions

Nebadon Izumi nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 18:59:08 UTC 2009

there is no secret mailing list, i don't know what he is talking about I
suspect that email came from the opensim-users email list.  Lets not keep
feeding this thread, Crista asked everyone to ignore it. so lets not have
this blow up, its not related to OpenSimulator development.

Michael Emory Cerquoni - Nebadon Izumi @ http://osgrid.org