[Opensim-dev] VNC on CLient

Salahzar Stenvaag salahzar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 07:39:45 UTC 2009

Yes, I'm seeing this... It is written that it uses all opensources
programs including VNC and API Media Plugin...
I'd love to ask to people where is the sources and possibly how to for
using the API media plugin this way?

It is from the birth of opensim that I am dreaming of this possibility :)

AFAIK the video is simply showing the results, and not the steps
needed to obtain that..

Jonathan Swift  - "May you live every day of your life." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/jonathan_swift.html