[Opensim-dev] Banning from #OpenSim-Dev

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 22:43:28 UTC 2009

I would also like to point out that the opensim-dev list is no place
to discuss actions in IRC.  Please discuss the actions and what can be
done in the future with the person who did the kick/banning.
Obviously, the people with the ability to take action on individual
users in IRC have that ability because the OpenSimulator core
developers wanted them to.  Additionally, it is against policy to
discuss actions taken on IRC here.   So, you will not get a response
here about it.   As usual, all stories have two sides and facts are
what count.  Please take this discussion off list and to, either a
Core Developer or Mr. Stallings.

Regards

Teravus