[Opensim-dev] open sim UUID and Passwordhash

Márcio Cardoso marciomaiden at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 22:26:04 UTC 2009

Good night,

will be possible that someone could help me with 2 problems I have? I'm
trying to create a stored procedure in mysql to add users, but do not know
how UUID  is generated. anyone have any idea how this happens? Another
problem is how is the encoding of the password.

The ideal was to have access to the code that  opensim uses to add avatars.
but I got tired of looking and nothing. I thank you for your help.

Greetings,

Márcio Cardoso