[Opensim-dev] Severely Decreased LSL Script Performance from 0.6.5 -> 0.6.6 -> 0.6.7

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 22:54:11 UTC 2009

I'm not sure what may be causing your delays but I do have one suggestion
which may help mitigate some issues you are seeing: try making any prins
that you rez phantom and do not change that state until the entire object is
complete. This will eliminate a lot of unnecessafy interaction with the
physics engine and may improve reliability and speed.