[Opensim-dev] OpenSim 0.6.7 release candidate 1 ready for testing

Shack Dougall shack at liferain.com
Tue Oct 6 19:14:53 UTC 2009

I'm testing 0.6.7 RC1 Standalone/MySQL on Windows XP.

Using the SL Viewer 1.23.4(123908), I have the following problem.

If I rez a prim, create *two* scripts in it, and then Tools > Recompile
Scripts in Selection > Mono,
then the viewer opens an error window with the following message:

Unable to upload C:\Documents and Settings\Lily\Local
Settings\Application Data\Second
Life\xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx.lsltext due to the following
reason: The server is experiencing unexpected difficulties.  Please try
again later.

Has anyone seen this before?  Can anyone reproduce it?  It seems to be
new in 0.6.7.  It doesn't happen in 0.6.6.

Thanks! --Shack