[Opensim-dev] Implemented oar merge facility

Chris Hart Chris at codetorque.co.uk
Sat Nov 28 12:14:53 UTC 2009

My test was with an 18Mb OAR file - took a little while to stream in as
it downloaded, but the server seemed happy enough to wait for it to
arrive, and restored all the contents successfully. Your mileage may
vary, but this is fantastic stuff - with OARs on the web and mergeable
OARs, that's a lot of flexibility for getting content from one place to
another.