[Opensim-dev] Trust & distributed grids

Dezso Zoltan dezso.zoltan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 03:37:54 UTC 2009

Hi,

A while back, I've started working on a native PgSQL driver (see
http://github.com/zaki/opensim). That one is fairly outdated now, as (among
other reasons, such as "no time" :) ) I'm waiting for the ROBUST move to
stabilize (I postponed it approximately when GridServer was migrated to
ROBUST); I haven't really checked thoroughly, but if I'm not entirely
mistaken, there are still some changes for presence. I was planning on
resuming around the  time the new stable version is tagged (which is coming
up soon, it seems). Is there significant interest in PgSQL for OpenSim?

Zaki