[Opensim-dev] Cathedral 0, Bazaar 1

Morgaine morgaine.dinova at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 24 17:15:48 UTC 2009

berlios.de's Pipermail seems to have a lot of trouble with Gmail posts (or
maybe Gmail's to blame :P).  It mangled a post of mine from yesterday,
turning 1 post into 7 entries in the Opensim web archive (despite people
receiving the post correctly by email), and now it's mangled my URL for The
Cathedral and the Bazaar.  He's the URL again as plain text, not a Gmail
link:

http://www.catb.org/~esr/writings/cathedral-bazaar/cathedral-bazaar/

or

http://www.catb.org/%7Eesr/writings/cathedral-bazaar/cathedral-bazaar/