[Opensim-dev] Leaving Project

Michael Cerquoni nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 17:07:36 UTC 2009

Colin, i have not seen you on this project in like a year or more, this
seems like nothing more than an attempt by you to market Blue Mars to this
group..  You have done nothing but talk about blue mars for as long as I can
remember now.. as far as I am concerned you left this project about a year
ago.. You have not contributed anything to this project in at least that
long..

Michael Emory Cerquoni - Nebadon Izumi @ http://osgrid.org