[Opensim-dev] Anonymous Avatar

diva at metaverseink.com diva at metaverseink.com
Thu May 28 15:30:22 UTC 2009

If all you want is for people to be able to visit your sims without
having to have accounts with your grid, you can enable the Hypergrid on
those sims, and they can do that.

If, however, you want anonymity, that's not supported yet. I guess one
would have to discuss what kind of anonymity we're talking about. Do
you, as a grid admin, not even want to know where visitors come from at
all, or do you simply want to omit their names from the view of other users?