[Opensim-dev] Announce: 0.6.5-release now tagged

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Mon May 25 11:42:08 UTC 2009

All,

as of fifteen minutes ago, I just back-tagged 0.6.5-release, and subsequently turned 0.6.5-rc1 into 0.6.5-post-fixes.

This release is essentially based on trunk rev 9561, which has gotten some good review - plus version number bumping and some aplied minor fixes.

This is the last release to support Visual Studio 2005.

I will now upgrade trunk to reflect our current version as 0.6.5. (we don't up trunk until we know we have a proper release)

Tomorrow, I will also put into place a little mechanism to be able to specify "trunk", "rc1" or "release" in the version info.

Happy 0.6.5 everybody!

Best regards,
Stefan Andersson