[Opensim-dev] Navigating the Wiki

Mark Malewski mark.malewski at gmail.com
Wed May 20 17:10:23 UTC 2009

Well just give me a bit of time first.
I'll get the pages and navigation down first, and then I'll post a list of
pages that need updating.  Then anyone that wants to get involved, can grab
a page and start working on updating/adding content.

That way at least I just have a small list of pages that I can just
review/edit, and we can open up certain areas/topics for discussion.

                   Mark  ("the Zealot")

> I also suspect the ongoing asset/inventory/server significant re-write
going
> on right now needs some extra special attention as I see that one as a
> support nightmare.

P.S.  If some of the core developers could contact me "off-list" about some
of the ongoing re-write, just so I have an idea of what pages need to be
added, and what work needs to be done on the re-write section.  Then I may
ask for a few volunteers to help work hand-in-hand with a couple of the
developers so that we can get those pages updated, and we can at least get
the proper documentation done for the re-write.

For now, just give me some time, and also just throw some ideas (and good
common questions) out there, so I can jot them down and work on updating the
FAQ pages.