[Opensim-dev] voice meetings

Mark Malewski mark.malewski at gmail.com
Wed May 20 13:51:37 UTC 2009

Again, I agree with Charles.
> > Would 8am PST work for everyone?

Name the time and the place.  I still think the best thing to do is use the
message lists, to get the maximum amount of participation, but if we're
going to schedule a meeting please let the list know where and when (and
how).

So that we can attend.  Are you talking about 8am PST as in 10 minutes from
now?  If so, please let us know where the meeting is at, and how to attend.