[Opensim-dev] breaking OpenSim.ini changes

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Wed May 20 09:19:52 UTC 2009

Zonja,

thank you for your feedback.

Has anybody else seen this behaviour, and is it something that has been fixed in subsequent revisions?

Best regards,
Stefan Andersson

Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 11:15:29 +0200
From: zonja.capalini at gmail.com
To: opensim-dev at lists.berlios.de
Subject: Re: [Opensim-dev] breaking OpenSim.ini changes

Hi,

I've been running 9561 since last sunday in my own grid and it works quite well. Particularly,
a problem with scripts in attachments not running with XEngine has been fixed.

Two things I've seen that are nasty:

* When I log in, all my attachments are gone, and I have to re-attach them.

* If I HG-tp somewhere and I come back home, the terrain in my home region
is not painted, and I move funny. I can tp to adjacent regions, tho, where
av behaviour is normal (but the home region remains undrawn and with
strange properties).

Regards,

/Zonja