[Opensim-dev] breaking OpenSim.ini changes

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Tue May 19 16:47:19 UTC 2009

MW pretty much reached the conclusion never to use a branch again.
It was stated that trunk is a developers' WORK area.

It is not meant to be usable all the time. The only requirement is
that it compiles.

People who want stable should use stable. I think demands that trunk
remain usable sets a bad precedent.

Melanie