[Opensim-dev] voice meetings

Mike Dickson mike.dickson at hp.com
Sun May 17 14:43:24 UTC 2009

The only obvious problem to voice for some of these conversations is
that if you're not there at the time it happens you lose out. No way to
archive them (easily) for historical purposes or simply for those who
can't contribute at the time the conversation happens.  Since in many
cases these are design discussions I think there's benefit to that
record.

Of course there's a way around that.  If you do a voice meeting just
publish notes from the discussion.  That will help to foster
communication and increase the level of participation rather than be
exclusionary.  In that scenarios its a win-win for everyone.

Mike