[Opensim-dev] voice meetings

Cristina Videira Lopes lopes at ics.uci.edu
Sat May 16 03:31:43 UTC 2009

Another thing we could do to improve the state of comms would be to have
voice meetings once in a while. I hate meetings as much as everyone
else, but voice meetings tend to be much faster than email discussions
back & forth. Hey -- we could even use Freeswitch with a cool virtual
world system I know called OpenSim! :-)
I haven't tried installing it, but I can try to do it in one of the sims
of the UCI Grid.
These would be meetings for core only.

As agenda for a possible first meeting to be held soon, I would propose
- postmortem of the money issue process/action
- pluginizing OpenSim servers
- anything else anyone wants to bring up

I know we're all in different time zones, so I'm not sure a synchronous
meeting is feasible.
Would 8am PST work for everyone?