[Opensim-dev] Exposed web interfaces in OpenSim

Ryan McDougall sempuki1 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 17:02:11 UTC 2009

I missed a handful of "AddHTTPHandlers" because I assumed they were
probably legacy. I also skipped some stuff because it didn't look
overly interesting. I probably missed stuff due to human error, and
there is probably stuff that will change. In other words it could use
some incremental improvement from our many eye-balls.

The next step IMO is to take the exposed API and find out who consumes
it, so we can tie the two together and map the communication paths in
OpenSim. I'll probably give that a shot on monday if no one else jumps
up.

Lastly I think we should add some english documentation for this API,
once it's cleaned up code-wise, so we can consider issues of API
evolution in explicit terms. This will allow us to more easily talk
about alternative API, from Hypergrid to OGP to Cable Beach, et al.

Cheers,