[Opensim-dev] Upgrading NUnit

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Wed May 6 10:28:30 UTC 2009

Hey guys,

I started working on some weird failiures in tests yesterday, and realized that our current nunit-framework is somewhat lagging behind, to the point of the newest nunit-gui not accepting OpenSim tests. (On Windows)

I propose we update to the latest version of nunit-framework to remedy this.

I have created a mantis with a patch

which I believe does this, and fixers some build errors stemming from minor introduced nunit framework changes.

Whoever applies it (yo, sdague!) should make sure that our builder system 'Panda' doesn't get acute indigestion on this.

Best regards,
Stefan Andersson