[Opensim-dev] Legal Issues was RFC Profiles

Frisby, Adam adam at deepthink.com.au
Tue Mar 31 03:33:48 UTC 2009

I suggest using a URI here for the licenses, with major license links hosted at sites owned by major organisations unlikely to go down (CC, FSF, etc).

For plain SL-viewers, perhaps we could show the licenses as the 'description' of the inventory item or something? (maybe a '/license <item>' command inworld with the inventory item name returns license information?)

Adam