[Opensim-dev] Legal Issues was RFC Profiles

Tristan tristan.wattswillis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 18:59:46 UTC 2009

Sorry, I hadn't read the last few posts yet. ccREL looked interesting
however I don't think it would be implemented in this situation. A default
choice for a license, IMO, should be an all rights reserved license. That
along with the ability to attach custom license text would be great. Someone
should forward this thread to the Rex team/mailing list as it seems to me it
would require both client and server side addons.