[Opensim-dev] funky region names?

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 29 21:33:41 UTC 2009

Well, I dont *know* if the MySQL has this issue or not, yet. I went ahead and reported what I had heard.

*If* we have this issue, then it is one of Regions/region.xml files registering a region with a long name and/or a name with spaces in the front.

It seemed appropriate to discuss it as it is one theory why some searches are causing clients to crash.

Charles