[Opensim-dev] how are opensim.ini -inifile= and config folders work?

Salahzar Stenvaag salahzar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 10:02:10 UTC 2009

Hi, today trying to install the trunk I found that the old system I used to
startup my multiple instances is no more working :(

I used mono OpenSim.exe -inifile=OpenSim-instance.ini

and had common configuration under config/OpenSim-common.ini

After latest svn up it doesn work anymore giving plenty of exceptions and
still looking for OpenSim.ini. I had to revert to svn 8900 build.

How can I launch NOW multiple instances using different .ini as I did with
8900?

Or is this just a glitch to be solved with some fixes?

Thanks,
salahzar