[Opensim-dev] cosimus: a little simulator tinkerbox in Lua+C

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Sat Mar 28 16:11:02 UTC 2009

Dear Andrew:

I want to encourage you in your project. Our forge is intended to have projects that are of relevance to the OpenSim context and I would think that this certainly qualifies.

The trick is going to be to get *something* working *sortof* and then having others use that work and test it, help extend it, use it. In other words, to then gain some momentum with the community.

This will most likely involve writing some wiki pages on opensimulator.org and others for a new module. After all, we are about adding modules to extend OpenSim.

So, good luck and keep us  posted.

Charles